Occupational Spotlight: Chassis Support Specialist By
AV Logistics, L.L.C.
Pay Rate: $30,000.00 annually
Chassis Support Specialist Recruitments:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Experiences in Logistics and Transportation preferred
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word
Chassis Support Specialist Job Descriptions:
- Handle and keep organized necessary chassis expense documents that flow internally and externally.
- Communicate with team, managers, customers, trucking partners, and other entities involved in the chassis operation.
- Responsible for timely updating milestones within external and internal systems.
- Assist with ensuring that accounts payable and receivable documents are completed accurately and forwarded within certain time constraints.
- Track and trace shipments through transit milestones to final destination.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Data entry of chassis charges.
- Investigating discrepancies that occur.
- Operational accuracy and system productivity.
AV Logistics, L.L.C. is also recruiting following positions:
- Logistics Import Coordinator
- Logistics Export Coordinator
- Operation Support Specialist
- Chassis Support Coordinator
Details of these jobs can be viewed at www.employflorida.com :
- EF Job Order # 10630879 – Logistic Export Coordinator
- EF Job Order # 10630869 – Logistics Import Coordinator
- EF Job Order # 10630975 – Operation Support Specialist
- EF Job Order # 10631023 – Chassis Support Specialist
Logistics & Transportation Blogs: Have you signed up for the Logistics & Transportation Blog? If not, now is the time to sign-up for all three!
- Transportation & Logistics News: http://nefljobs.com/logistics
- Training Opportunities: https://nefllogisticstraining.wordpress.com
- Transportation & Logistics Employers: https://nefllogisticsemployers.wordpress.com